Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gyn - Chapter 2

2 - December 26th, 2014

It took at about twenty minutes to figure out how to get the box, still unopened, since I didn't want to risk the refund, into the back of the minivan. Most of it was figuring out how we were going to lift it the two feet from the ground up into the back, but eventually, we just got a couple of 2x4s and wheeled it up on a hand truck.

The ride to the store with Mom was quite. There had been a heated argument last night, and she still wasn't happy with my decision. They, Mom and Dad, had argued that it was a good thing that they had gotten it for me. Dad brought up an example from when he was my age of being inexperience with sex when he and Mom first did it. Sam and I both covered our ears and yelled at them about too much information.

In any other situation, I probably would have thought they were the coolest parents in the world. They got me a sex robot for Christmas. But, well, they did it without talking to me. I wanted something that big to at least be partially me decision.

So, by the time we got to the store, I was only half interested in actually returning the box and its contents, but, since I had made such a stink, literally after puking, about it, I had to go through with it. I could always use the money in a month or so to get one anyway, but it needed to be my decision.

After setting the 2x4s back up, Mom and I wheeled it out of the back of the van, and brought it into the store. We waited in line behind people returning software and peripherals, and I began to blush when people began to stare at the seemingly still wrapped box on the hand truck in front of me.

"So, what can I help you with?" asked Dan, the guy behind the returns desk. I could see that he had had a long morning.

"Just need to do a return," I said. I then pointed to the box.

"Ah," he said, smirking. "Not what you wanted?"

"No," I said coldly, "It's not what I wanted. My 'Rents got it for me, so I returning it."

"Didn't even open it I see," he said as I walked around the desk, scanner in hand. "Here, let me reveal the barcode so I can do the return." He pressed one of the corners and twisted in finger before removing it. The OLED screens changed from the wrapping paper pattern to the garish full color moving displays that advertised the gynoid inside.

I instantly blushed.

He scanned the barcode, the frowned. "Sorry dude, no can do."

"What?" I exclaimed. "This is where they bought it."

"No returns on clearance items," he said, walking back behind the counter. "Next!"

I stood there, the line moving around me, staring at the box, the video of the gynoid inside strutting and prancing and shifting forms. Now that it was unwrapped, and I couldn't return it, I was stuck. So, I leaned the hand truck back, and wheeled the animated box out of the store, disappointed.

"Did you change your mind?" asked Mom as she helped me get the box back into the van.

I stared at her for ten seconds, "No. They don't take returns on clearance items."

"Oh."

"Yeah. So, I guess I'm stuck with your present."

"I wouldn't call it stuck," said Mom as she closed the rear gate. I glared at her through the glass as I walked through the van to the passenger seat. As she opened the driver's door she continued, "Think of it as an opportunity. If you'll notice, it's the fully upgradable model. You can mod it however you like."

I rolled me eyes as she started the van, "Great, now only is it a sex robot, but it's a fully upgradable sex robot. It's the gift that keep on giving."

"Well," she admitted as she pulled out of the parking space, "That was the idea."

No comments: